Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our family camp out.

TJ and our friend Nathan "sharing" the sand toys that I bought for the little girls.
"Mom, sand doesn't really taste as good as I thought it would."
Erin is out hunting for bears. After our last family camp out we now have to scope out all camping areas to make sure there are no bears. Thanks for the great story daddy!
Violet's favorite place to be while we were at the camp ground! After eating all that sand those diapers were totally a blast to change.
Owen just chillin out with daddy by the fire pit.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we were more adventerous. When it rained here the other day the kids told me I want to go to Washington. It has been more than a year and yes it did rain two days or so. We get very excited when it rains here, except when it floods the basement. I love the fall. It has been so beautiful here. I love you guys. Sure would be fun to be neighbors. Could yo imagine it, play dates, double dates, canning buddies, quilting, hairbowing, movie nights. So are you thinking about moving out here? I wouldn't mind moving out there, but I don't want to move anywhere for years! Let me plant some roots please.