Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wildlife and group photo

I (wendy) totally caught this snake all by myself! I was so proud and then of course I had to share it with the group. The kids loved it.
While the rest of us (without the stroller) were upstairs exploring, Trevor and the babies (Owen and Violet) found this nest on the floor in one of the rooms of the fort! What a find! If you look closely you will notice this nest is on the ground.
Here is the mama bird coming in to feed her babies.
Everyone except for Heather , who is taking the photo. Thanks Heather!
Logan, TJ, Nathan, Rachel, Erin, Kymee, Bekah. They so did not want to pose for this shot.

3 comments:

Dedra said...

Wendy, the camping trip loods like it was a ton of fun...however I don't understand why you defiled your blog with a snake?! yuck! I'm glad you has a good time. ttfn

Dedra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzie said...

Do you remember Mr. Picha's science class? The snakes were awsome. I remember sitting down in my desk one day and I went to put my binder in the drawer, just to discover it was full of a python. It decided to come out during class. Cool! Did you find out anything about that cute little bird? Love the update thanks!