Friday, September 12, 2008

Who new mud could be this fun!?




Believe it or not but the pool was up in the front yard and totally full of water. I am not sure who started the mud hole this time but it sure was fun to introduce mud bathing to our cousins Asher, Ella, and Brogan. The twins loved it and didn't want to get out even though everyone was shaking with cold and their lips were turning blue!
Violet kept dunking her hands and pulling them up full of soupy mud and saying "gick!"
The mud pit has always been a great "babysitter" for me so that I can weed the garden and know that the kids will stay close. TJ and Bekah have been sure to teach their little siblings how to make a good mud pit, thanks kids.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Very fun in deed! We haven't introduced the mud pit yet. I don't know if I could handle cleaning up the mess!